WORLWIDE TOKIO HOTEL DAY !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HERE IS THE FORUM TO REGISTER ALL TOWNS WHICH WANT TO PARTICIPATE TO THE WORLDWIDE TOKIO HOTEL DAY ! PLEASE READ THIS FIRST : https://worldwidethday.forumotion.com/explanation-f2/about-the-forum-t8.htm#10 LET'S GO ! !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SALT LAKE CITY [UTAH-UNITED STATES]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

SALT LAKE CITY [UTAH-UNITED STATES] Empty
PostSubject: Re: SALT LAKE CITY [UTAH-UNITED STATES]   SALT LAKE CITY [UTAH-UNITED STATES] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Hey hey hey =DDD

So glad you are in guys ! !

Im writting to you tonight to raise an important point >> each town need to have its own BLOG ..... this system will permit to the fans to meet on a same blog for the city they will participate to the worldwide th day, and beside each town, so each blog, will be able to have a LIST of participating fans Wink it will be more practical and reliable this way =)

so my question is : who will take care of the blog of Salt Lake CIty ?? please tell me as soon as you know on : allzusammen.skyrock.com

once gaain i am so glad youll be part of this project, ure gonna rock :DDD and usually we are like 30/40 fans to participate to meetings, lets try to be like hundreds or more. . this time because if it is worldwide we have to make it huge ♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
https://worldwidethday.forumotion.com
Tomilina

SALT LAKE CITY [UTAH-UNITED STATES] Empty
PostSubject: SALT LAKE CITY [UTAH-UNITED STATES]   SALT LAKE CITY [UTAH-UNITED STATES] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Hey Utah fans!! Let's try to organize a fan meeting for the World Wide Tokio Hotel Day in Utah! I was thinking maybe we could do it in Salt Lake City since it is the capitol...but if anyone else has any other locations, please voice them in the comments! Thanks!! Smile
Back to top Go down

SALT LAKE CITY [UTAH-UNITED STATES]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WORLWIDE TOKIO HOTEL DAY ! :: S cities-
Jump to: