WORLWIDE TOKIO HOTEL DAY !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HERE IS THE FORUM TO REGISTER ALL TOWNS WHICH WANT TO PARTICIPATE TO THE WORLDWIDE TOKIO HOTEL DAY ! PLEASE READ THIS FIRST : https://worldwidethday.forumotion.com/explanation-f2/about-the-forum-t8.htm#10 LET'S GO ! !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MUMBAI (INDIA)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lisa_kaulitz

MUMBAI (INDIA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUMBAI (INDIA)   MUMBAI (INDIA) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:03 pm

so has any one created a blog for TH fans from mumbai?
and has there been any progress made regarding the world wide THday?what exactly is expected from TH fans on this day?is there something we are all going to do or what?"cause quite a few of us our basically lost regarding what we all are expected to do.. Question Suspect Sad
Back to top Go down
Nikkita Patro

Nikkita Patro

MUMBAI (INDIA) Empty
PostSubject: MUMBAI (INDIA)   MUMBAI (INDIA) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:31 am

i READ WHAT YA SAID... STARTED WORKING ON IT.... WILL LET YA NO Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

MUMBAI (INDIA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUMBAI (INDIA)   MUMBAI (INDIA) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Hey Sweethearts ! ! !

DONT PANIC >>> ive just deleted other topic because MUMBAI was registered FOUR TIMES, we only need one lol ^^ in any case, THANKS to be here, it is a real pleasure to have INDIAN FANCLUB WITH US :DD and u deserve guys to show the world you have a lot of TH fans overthere too Wink

So im writting to you tonight to raise an important point we've already discuss about on facebook > each town needs to have its own BLOG !... so my question is > who can create and update the one for MUMBAI ??? u can be one or several fans to take care of the blog, everybody does as he likes, the most important is that this system will permit to the Fans to meet on a same blog for the town where they plan to do the meeting Wink besides, every town so every blog can have a list of participating fans this way Smile let's try to be numerous, if it is worldwide, we have to do HUGE THING so try to be hundreds or more. . . the day of the meeting Wink can u imagine ? between 100 and 1000 (or more Wink Fans in each town, all over the world ?... it would be never seen before and totally amazing :DD and the best part is that... WE CAN DO IT !!

so i rely on you guys, please tell when the blog is ready, you already have some examples : on allzusammen.skyrock.com fans have already created some blog for several towns, the links are after the name of the town on the homepage, have a look Wink

hoping to hear from u soon, so glad u're in !!

♥️♥️ CamiU
Back to top Go down
https://worldwidethday.forumotion.com
Nikkita Patro

Nikkita Patro

MUMBAI (INDIA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUMBAI (INDIA)   MUMBAI (INDIA) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:05 am

Ry_Pl wrote:
Go Tokitas in India!

We love Tokio Hotel!!!! I love you Very Happy
India rulez king
Back to top Go down